Thread: What Next?
View Single Post
Fenris447

Old January 28th, 2020, 07:08 AM
Now that we've gotten out a release, I'm curious what everyone is looking for next from the community pack. I have my own things that I'm working on next(anyone running ToD and GoS should be excited). But I want to make sure that the work going in is going to be used.

One note: I personally will probably not be interested in programming any third-party material, aside from perhaps the newest version of the Blood Hunter. Anyone else is welcome to contribute such content, of course.

Okay, two notes: the Artificer is probably never going to be perfectly implemented in the community files. There are technical limitations that LWD has confirmed they will not help us overcome.

So here's the question: what 5e content do you need that isn't in yet? If you could pick, what would you put in the next release?

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!
Fenris447 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote