View Single Post
Dark Lord Galen

Old November 12th, 2018, 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbs666 View Post
.......... I'd rather see them partner up with an existing VTT and integrate the two packages together.
This.....
And at one point they did in fact seem to lean in this direction with D20 Pro...

"Could" there be a supplement that "could" be an addon to do this in the future?? eh who can say.. but lets not pile on a "new feature" (insert excuse) to further sidetrak other promises now years overdue.

"Could" this new supplement be the home for a better and expanded view of the combat manager??? Real time updates?? Auto-updateable PORs? ETc.. Etc... Etc.... Sure... there are lots of things it "could be".

For myself, I'm still waiting on what it "should be"... as promised.
2cp

D&D> Pre 1e White Box Edition, 1e, 2e, 3.5 Currently, Set in the World of Greyhawk (The first, longest running and Best Campaign Setting)
Software>Extensive use of all forms of MS Products, Visual Studio 2012, DAZ 3d, AutoCAD, Adobe Products.
Gaming Specific>Campaign Cartographer, D20 Pro Alpha & BattleGrounds Beta Tester, World Builder, Dungeon Crafter, LWD Hero Lab, Realm Works, Inkwell Ideas Citybuilder & Dungeon Builder, Auto-Realm, Dundjinni
Contributing Writer for TSR, WOC, & Canonfire
Dark Lord Galen is offline   #9 Reply With Quote