View Single Post
stuartwaring

Old October 12th, 2017, 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
[*]Each attribute now has an identity tag from the AttrHP group. If this tag is assigned to a class level, monster class level, template, or race (before Post-Attributes/10000), that thing will search all the attributes whose tags it has received (AttrHP.aCON - Constitution - is already present on all those things), and will add the largest bonus among those attributes to its hit points per hit die. If you want to make the thing always use the new attribute, even if the character's Con modifier is higher than that attribute's modifier, you will need to delete AttrHP.aCON when you assign the new tag. Note that deleting the AttrHP.aCON tag without assigning a new tag will mean that the bonus HP are not adjusted by any attribute's modifier (so, +0 HP). This is used for when something allows a class, a race, or a template to use the bonus of a different attribute instead of using the character's CON bonus to determine its HP.[/LIST]
I am trying to edit a monster to have HP based on Cha and Con (if one can add the two in a tag) but I cannot find the AttrHP tag on any class or in fact anywhere to change it!

Alternatively i can use the [tBonusHP] field, but then the cHPBonus field attached to the class still only relies on the Con, and i cannot find any way to access that field to change it via a script. As such it shows the bonus of only the Con, and it would be nice for it to reflect both bonuses. Any ideas on how to do this?
stuartwaring is offline   #3 Reply With Quote