View Single Post
CorzatTheGray

Old November 7th, 2013, 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobe00 View Post
You Lone Wolf guys need to learn how to actually answer questions as opposed to dismissing them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
But wanted to address what you said here as I have to say its 100% not true. Aaron and Mathias work very hard to answer questions here and in the bug reports. If sometimes they are short with an answer its not them being rude but being very busy. LW is a very small company and they do allot each and every day.
I just wanted to reiterate what Shadow said here.

In just mostly lurking on the boards and soaking up the knowledge of the program to be found here I'm continually amazed by the info shared and the speed in which a reply is given to questions by the LW staff. Aaron and Mathias are constantly monitoring the forums and on several occasions I've seen a very detailed response to a challenging question from them sometimes in under 10 minutes, even under 5 minutes in some cases, from the timestamp of the initial post.

I'm not sure about the makeup of the hierarchy of Lone Wolf but I get the feeling that when Colen or Rob chime in you know you've gotten the attention of the higher ups of the company as well.

These guys are all about helping out their costumers, and for that I tip my hat to you sirs!

Oh, and don't want to forget about Liz either!

So, again, please cut the guys a little slack... it could be worse, they could have not answered at all.

And if that ever happens, just sic Shadow on them to smack 'em across the head with his Core Rule Book. (I hear he does that sort of thing...)
CorzatTheGray is offline   #12 Reply With Quote