View Single Post
Sevisin

Old April 12th, 2016, 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevisin View Post
Hello,

I noticed that the template Dragonborn of Bahamut has a bug in its skill set. It overrides all synergies and adjustments to skills. Not only that, but if you pick the aspect of wings, it doesn't even add the +10 to jump.

Thanks,

-S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Thanks for the report. The first issue is a two-part problem. Just looking at the Halfling race, it appears the racial bonuses provided by that race are being put into the "Bonus" field instead of the "Racial" field. That means the person who scripted the template had to remove bonuses from the "Bonus" in order to remove the Racial skill bonuses, which in turn also removes other bonuses. If the Halfling is the only race that does this, this will be an easy fix. Something tells me that's not the case, so this may take a while to truly resolve.

The second part should be an easier fix which I will have resolved for the next release.
Thank you for the reply. However, it overrides all manual adjustments that show in the character sheet. Even when I noticed the +10 jump was missing, I tried to put it in via adjustment, but it didn't show up. When I deleted the template, the manual adjustment showed up.

-S

Last edited by Sevisin; April 12th, 2016 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Added in initial report for ease of use
Sevisin is offline   #494 Reply With Quote