View Single Post
Sendric

Old July 14th, 2018, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirogoeth View Post
I believe this is the correct place and I apologize if it is not, I have found the the Totemist Chakra Bind (+1 capacity) does not function correctly on the Manticore Belt but seems to work fine on any other soulmeld bound to your totem chakra. For the Manticore Belt the +1 capacity appears correctly in the In-Play tab but when applied does not give a bonus to jump and spot nor does it give an extra spike. Thank you and I hope you have a great day.
Thanks for the report. I'll take a look.

Update: This is working correctly. Once Manticore Belt is selected, the bonuses to Jump and Spot are applied. The bonuses increase when you add Essentia to the Belt (which can be done on the In-Play tab). The spikes will also appear once you've added essentia. This is because the description indicates you can fire your spikes a number of times equal to the amount of essentia applied to the belt, which implies that if you have no essentia, you can't use that weapon.

I am seeing another bug pop up when applying essentia to the belt which I will try to track down.

Last edited by Sendric; July 16th, 2018 at 03:53 AM.
Sendric is offline   #778 Reply With Quote