View Single Post
ruhar

Old September 18th, 2014, 11:36 AM
Joe, since you're lurking I have a question for you or anyone else who might know. Initially I thought player edition would show what the GM revealed at the time something was revealed. Now I've heard that it's more a reference for players to review what has been revealed in past sessions. In order to see what has been revealed in a current session the GM has to sync the realm. Obviously not a quick task for a large realm nor would everyone want to take time out with each reveal to do a sync.

Is there any plan to have the player edition do live reveals? Or will GMs have to invest in a projector/second monitor or rotate their monitor for the players to see? The reason I ask is because I bought a small projector only to realize that the room we play in doesn't really have room for screen/projector or a second monitor (the room is all windows and a door with a narrow conference table and enough room to scoot chairs out
). I thought the player edition would take care of the issue but now I don't think it will.
ruhar is offline   #40 Reply With Quote