View Single Post
mastratton

Old January 2nd, 2021, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mototom View Post
It would help keep track when retraining so people would know what level feat they can swap out.

It's not just cosmetic—it would be displaying wrong data. The benefit of HLO is that it makes things easier and helps me build accurate characters. There more things that display incorrectly, where I have to remember that what's showing is actually something else, or grouping incorrectly, which slows one down when sorting through options, the less valuable HLO becomes. Even not being able to use simple formatting in custom descriptions, so keywords like Trigger and Effect can be bolded in a stat block, slows things down.

I understand there are a lot of user features people are clamoring for, but UX and display accuracy aren't cosmetic. UX was what originally lured me away from PCGen to HLC many years ago.
Good luck trying to convince ANYONE at LW that UX or how something looks to a user really matters; I mean, one need only look at the *only* character sheet you can use in HLO (the printed on I mean) and see how atrocious that is. If they cared about it, it would have been fixed a long time ago.
mastratton is offline   #7 Reply With Quote