View Single Post
xWhiteGodx

Old September 23rd, 2019, 05:52 PM
Necroing the hell out of this thread as it's still unresolved, even almost a year later.

The issue still persists - I can't figure out why the script won't deactivate or activate that bonus for other requirements being met.

Script 2: Final Phase; 10,000

Code:
       doneif (tagis[Helper.Disable] < 0)

if (#hasability[cHydroKinet] + #hasability[cGeokinet] + #hasability[cAirKinet] > 0) then
      hero.childfound[cfgWildTalent].field[cfgMax1].value += 1

if (#hasability[cPyrokinet] > 0) then
      hero.childfound[cfgWildTalent].field[cfgMax1].value -= 1
endif
endif
No matter what I do for the script, if the Hero has cHydroKinet, or cGeokinet, or cAirKinet and cEE1PyroKinet, it doesn't increase [cfgMax1] by 1 point.

>Assume Hero chooses Water for base element [cHydroKinet]
>Hero reaches level 7, Hero chooses expanded element to dive into, or expands current element
>If Hero chooses Fire as expanded element [cEE1PyroKinet], Hero should get [cfgMax1] +1

This does not happen. Why? I get no errors when saving and testing, but it doesn't actually do anything. Even if I put an elseif, nothing changes. I could always give an automatic [cfgMax1] +1 for reaching level 7, when the element can be chosen, but there's no way to reduce that by 1 if they pick a certain thing. I would really love help with this.

The intent is that if the Hero has any element besides fire as the starting element to increase [cfgMax1] by 1, and not to if fire is the starting element.

Last edited by xWhiteGodx; September 23rd, 2019 at 05:59 PM.
xWhiteGodx is offline   #2 Reply With Quote