View Single Post
Sendric

Old September 5th, 2019, 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwulf View Post
No Error's when opening HL d20.

What does happen is when I attempt to either update a character or creating a new character the Sand Shaper PrC does not appear in the list at all in the actual program.
Next when I opened up the sandstorm.user file and looked at the Sand Shaper PrC that Sendric created for me, I then found that it is missing those bootstrap items which are the "Special Abilities" of the Sand Shaper Class.

I hope this explains this better.

Thanks
All of the class specials that you referenced are contained within the file I sent you. The only explanation I can come up with is that it isn't compiling or you copied the file over after bringing up HL d20. It's important that you copy the files I've attached (both Sandstorm and the PHB1 files) into your data folder then open HL d20. If an error appears during this process please post that. If not then you should be good to go as long as you check "Sandstorm" as a source in your portfolio configuration.

If this still doesn't work, please open up the data file and press "Test Now" on the class and let me know what happens.
Sendric is offline   #910 Reply With Quote