View Single Post
Madmaxneo

Old July 31st, 2016, 06:10 AM
I do not know about anyone else but this content market thing has been taking a long time to get done, in fact it is taking to long. I am going to Gencon but at this point I want to avoid the Realm Works booth because I do not want to see yet another preview of features that have not been implemented yet as I have done for the "last two years".

Yes, it was two years ago that I first purchased Realm Works and then went to Gencon and saw the demo for the calendar and was really excited for it and other features. In fact they mentioned it would be implemented soon and then it got thrown to the back burner. They also talked about the content market but it did not seem that important at the time.

I know your answer is probably going to be "soon" or you are not sure and can't even give an estimate. As it stands right now that makes me think it will be more than a year plus till we see the content market and who knows how long till we see the calendar feature.

GM of HARP, Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Dreamchaser, Savage Worlds, and a myriad of other not so well known systems.
Software I use for gaming: Realm Works, Inspiration Pad Pro, Ebon, Aeon Timeline, Scrivener, Syrinscape, Hexagon, Fantasia Archive, OneNote, and a spreadsheet program.
Mapping programs: CC3+, MapForge, Worldographer, Xara Photo and Graphic Designer 10.
Programming experience: Java and Javascript (Maptools and PDF programming).
Madmaxneo is offline   #1 Reply With Quote