View Single Post
Golkiwu

Old February 9th, 2011, 04:03 PM
Yes I have Sword sage made (only one I am worried about for now). For Multiclassed Sword Sages, their other classes that are non Sword Sage/Warblade/Crusader count 1/2 per level toward initiator levels for calculating the highest level maneuver/stance they are able to take. Only Sword Sage/Warblade/Crusader levels dictate the styles available and quantity of stances/maneuvers known. The "other" classes (for my needs rogue and swashbuckler) dictate the level the maneuver or stance can be. My character is rogue 5/Swashbuckler 6/ Sword Sage 1, which equals a 6th level Initiator, which gives him access to 3rd level stances/maneuvers [{(5+6)/2 rounded down}+1] = 6.
So what you are suggesting is that I bootstrap the class ID to the helper, which I did, and it caused an error. I will say this was before I made the helper unique, and the error was when loading a 20th level test Sword Sage.

Doing this gives the error: Thing "xInitiate" - Bootstrap thing "cRogue" is invalid due to non-zero maxlimit value

That's Homunculus!

Last edited by Golkiwu; February 9th, 2011 at 04:10 PM.
Golkiwu is offline   #37 Reply With Quote