View Single Post
MNBlockHead

Old December 23rd, 2018, 08:48 PM
I guess because I was a beta user, I didn't have to do any further upgrades to my realms so this installation was quick.

The "Get Content to Import" button added to RealmWorks Home screen is promising. Fingers crossed that this means the Content Market really is going to materialize out of the vapors soon.

The "Reveal Selected Polygon" feature is a VERY welcome and handy feature. Especially for indoor constructed areas, it is much more convenient than using the Reveal brush.

The snippet tools on the Format ribbon are also very useful. The "snippet style" tool is an obvious tool that I'm glad to finally have in a convenient and obvious location in the interface, rather than hidden in context menus.

The tool to add space before every paragraph other than the first is far more useful than it immediately appears. It is a huge time saver when reformatting pasted content copied from other sources. It is one of those features I hadn't ever thought to ask for, but now that I've used it, I wonder how I lived without it.

Definitely a welcome update!

RW Project: Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition homebrew world
Other Tools: CampaignCartographer, Cityographer, Dungeonographer, Evernote
MNBlockHead is offline   #17 Reply With Quote