View Single Post
kbs666

Old November 28th, 2018, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silveras View Post
A couple of things...

One, regarding options for map pins, I believe a prior suggestion for making the linked Topic's icon appear as the map pin was in the works already... but I have no idea if that has been dropped or will appear someday... or whatever.
I missed that. Not sure how usefull that would really be. Many city type maps most of the pins point to locations for instance.

Quote:
Second, in regard to topic Icons, I have a thread of specific suggestions (HERE) that people are welcome to add specific suggestions to. There were a few "+1" posts, but even now I don't see any specific requests/suggestions added.
IIRC there was also a feature request to just allow the addition of custom icons. So I merged the two feature requests together. There are several of the points in my list that merge several such feature requests that are very similar into a single point. I think ultimately, just like for map pins, it makes more sense to allow users or creators once the CM goes live to simply add their own rather than relying on LWD to do it.

my Realm Works videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZU...4DwXXkvmBXQ9Yw
kbs666 is offline   #20 Reply With Quote