View Single Post
meek75

Old August 6th, 2018, 03:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daplunk View Post
Those are just product pages. Most of the conversation and community can be found in HERE.

The trends in the market however show they are clearly heading in a more profitable direction. D&DBeyond is seeing so much success that they have been able to hire someone to write a comic book. That in itself is telling that people are willing to pay for subscription services.
I love D&DB and have been a subscriber a the the highest tier for about a year. I don;t play exclusive D&D either. So yes, I am very willing to pay for subscription. However, RW has not earned my money at all. While RW offers function that DD&B does not they have also destroyed any trust I have in them. D&DB has consistently communicated with users via youtube live cast videos and posts on the site, and then delivered on the promises made in a reasonable time frame. The product is polished and web based from the start. If RW was communicating with us regularly, putting out updates regularly, delivery new features as promised, and finally squashing the multitude of bugs I would may a reasonable subscription fee with no qualms.
meek75 is offline   #497 Reply With Quote