View Single Post
Ualaa

Old April 13th, 2019, 07:03 AM
It was assumed, that 'The Blight' would be a full size campaign, comparable to other campaigns in the industry that run from 1st to 20th (so probably a little larger than the Paizo ones, which generally end in the upper teens, but in that ballpark in terms of word and page count).

The Emerald Spire is definitely a bit smaller; it's an awesome dungeon, especially if you run it on the early level of resources, instead of allowing later splat books and third party material. But, the book is a lot smaller than other full size campaigns.

I'd personally be interested in the redone Curse of the Crimson Throne or the Rise of the Runelords (but don't own the PDFs for either... yet), and wouldn't mind The Emerald Spire.

I'd like to see Way of the Wicked, as that was the best adventure path our group has been through, by any publisher. Literally everyone enjoyed it.

Zeitgeist would rock as well, but the compilation hard covers (there are three) show it would be a large adventure path/campaign setting.

I don't expect to see any FGG content, but would love Sword of Air, which seems about the same size as their Razor Coast. Their campaign setting would rock, of course, but no hopes of seeing that in Realm Works, unfortunately.

Ptolus would be awesome in Realm Works, as a setting. But that's a large book, especially with the optional resources set within the same city.
Ualaa is offline   #54 Reply With Quote