View Single Post
Madmaxneo

Old August 10th, 2015, 06:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobifle View Post
Let's learn a new word : preterition

"The action of passing over or disregarding a matter, especially the rhetorical technique of making summary mention of something by professing to omit it:
'the favourite rhetorical trope of the historical novelists is preterition, saying that you are not going to say something and thereby saying it' "

Note : In Madmaxneo case, it's somehow an explicit preterition as he states that he's not saying something right before saying that something.

Anyway, no strong feelings ! Everyone is free to request anything from RW so feel free to fill a request

And I'm not saying that LW people are lazy ! (oops damn preteritions)
You're wrong... I said I am not complaining or pushing for something to happen, then I mentioned "I just think it would be better to have integrated functions..." I didn't complain, I didn't I push, nor did I request, it is simply a statement of something I think might work better.

GM of HARP, Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Dreamchaser, Savage Worlds, and a myriad of other not so well known systems.
Software I use for gaming: Realm Works, Inspiration Pad Pro, Ebon, Aeon Timeline, Scrivener, Syrinscape, Hexagon, Fantasia Archive, OneNote, and a spreadsheet program.
Mapping programs: CC3+, MapForge, Worldographer, Xara Photo and Graphic Designer 10.
Programming experience: Java and Javascript (Maptools and PDF programming).
Madmaxneo is offline   #58 Reply With Quote