View Single Post
Draidis

Old June 24th, 2011, 09:12 AM
Hey everyone. I'm new to Hero Lab, I actually didn't know it existed until I stumbled upon it a couple days ago and now I LOVE it. The problem is I still don't fully know how to use the editor and my coding skills could best be described as none existent. I did go through the tutorials in the help and I picked up a few other things just by playing around but I could still use a little help.

I'm trying to make the Dragon Ascendant (DA) prestige class from the WotC Draconomicon for 3.5.

So far I've actually gotten most of it done I think but I'm stuck on a few things.

Prerequisites:

1) I don't know how to make a certain BAB a prerequisite
2) I don't know how to make multiple and specific races a prerequisite

For Class Specials:

1) I don't know how to make the DA Awesome Aura replace their Frightful Presence if it is even possible
2) I don't know how to add a deflection AC bonus = to Charisma bonus
3) DA are supposed to get an HP increase of 1 per hit dice it possess at levels 2,4,6,8,10 & 12.... No idea how to do that
4) At lvl 4 damage reduction is supposed to made such that it can only be overcome by epic weapons (+6 or higher) and lvl8 it increases by a factor of 5) (ie. 15/epic --> 20/epic), don't know how to do any of that
5) Lastly, at lvl 11 spell resistance is supposed to increase to 33

I know it's a nice list of things to ask for help with but any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited by Draidis; June 25th, 2011 at 10:59 AM.
Draidis is offline   #1 Reply With Quote