View Single Post
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 12th, 2008, 10:44 PM
At 01:07 PM 6/12/2008, you wrote:
Quote:
Hi! I got Hero Lab back in December, but as I haven't been playing in any 3.5 games, I've been waiting for the M&M dataset (game started this month, so great timing!). So I haven't really used the product before and maybe I'm missing something, but I can't get the print preview to work.

I understand the demo/preview restricts printing and saving, but when I select the Print Preview (no matter what dataset I'm in, including 3.5 which is what I have licensed), nothign happens. I can print out from 3.5, and export to pdf. Just no Print Preview.
Well, Print Preview *should* be working. It works fine for me on two computers - my dev system *and* a separate machine. So I'm not sure what the issue is. We'll have to look into this and get it resolved.

Are there folks out there for whom Print Preview *is* working? If so, let us know. We need to figure out what the difference is between systems for those with it working and those with it failing. Until we do that, it's going to be nearly impossible to figure out what's actually wrong.

Thanks in advance for everyone's help in trying to figure out the source of the problem!
rob is offline   #8 Reply With Quote