View Single Post
Nikmal

Old March 31st, 2014, 12:18 AM
Actually they are working on the Mac Client. It is not a missed mark at all.
@Lifer4700 I realize you may or may not like OSX or iOS operating systems... but like it or not they run extremely well though not as widely supported for what ever reason. iOS is still one of the standards as far as tablet and mobile base systems because of the stability and consistency through out all the builds and formats.

Owning both Macs and an iPad and PC machines and Android tablets. I will say for stability.. I will take the iPad and Mac every day of the week.

I have a Win 8 and a Win 7 machine and I absolutely hate the Win 8 OS. It is a huge mistake on MS's part to have developed it the way they did.

So I will be patient to see what Lone Wolf comes up with when they do. I have enjoyed their products thus far and trust that they will come up with a product for my Mac eventually

Meanwhile I will use my Win 7 Laptop to run RW and my Win 8 Desktop to run my high end games for MMO's and my Macbook Pro for everything else. For playing a character in Pathfinder Society I will use my iPad for my character with the Hero Lab app and my Android system for making phone calls and enjoying the App Market for both of them!!
Nikmal is offline   #5 Reply With Quote