View Single Post
Dionysus

Old November 22nd, 2005, 04:23 PM
Glad to have been of help Hakujin,

I'm very much impressed so far with the demo of Army Builder and like the fact that I can bring errors to the attention of those who can make changes to the program and its details.

I have been using the Official Games Workshop Interactive Army Builder for a year now which I like but there are a large amount of mistakes in the army rosters that prevent it from being a competent piece of software to be utilized for army list creations. The last patch for it was released back in January. In the meantime the Tyranids and Black Templars codex was released but you cannot use the software for either of these armies as there still has been no new patch.

I have contacted the prgramming team 4 times now in the last few months and have had no reply. I finally contacted Games Workshop Customer service 10 days ago. A person there told me a probable reason for there being no new patches is because it is likely they are working on a version 2 of the Intereactive Army Builder and no longer bringing patches out for the current edition. He told me he would find out about this from someone involved in the production of that software and phone me back with more info. 10 days on I have still not heard anything.

In comparison I download Army Builder, spot several mistakes, contact Lone Wolf Support and post the message above on this forum. I receive an answer with explanation and help within a couple of hours from LoneWolf and I discover that the mistakes I have pointed out on this forum will be corrected on the next release next week.

Brilliant! I'm impressed. I'm also going to purchase the full product due to such efficiency.

Thank you

Dio
Dionysus is offline   #3 Reply With Quote