View Single Post
chaoscowboy

Old April 21st, 2017, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
I could be misunderstanding. The Tag I mentioned was to add "Description Information" of a Psionic Power to the pop up text of an ability.

In example the Paladin Detect Evil class ability uses "DescInfo.spDetEvil1" to append the Desc Info from the Detect Evil spell to the class ability pop up.

It sounds like your trying to get the full Psionic Power to display on the Psionics tab a Psi-Like power? If that is the case that is different you have to bootstrap the Power to the class ability and set the Helper.PsiLike tag. Then the Usage.? tag for how often and finally set the trkMax fields for the number of uses.

HERE is an example on GitHub where it is setup on a race.

Its not "Disclipline Information" its the generic tag group "Description Information" used on most Things. So if I wanted to append the text for the Dodge feat onto a class ability I would do "DescInfo.fDodge" and the dodge text would display at the bottom of the text pop up window.
Which is what I did in the first place at my first post when I couldn't make description info do what I wanted it to. I want this to be the psionic version of magic domain's dispel psionics. The question I'm asking then is how, via script, can I target something that is bootstrapped and alter it's usage or caster level or what have you. I say caster level cause I'm also working on some prestige archetypes like the sighted seeker (who's PRC doesn't exist in the pack yet, but not a big deal) and one of the abilities there is affected by that.
chaoscowboy is offline   #7 Reply With Quote