View Single Post
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 11th, 2014, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepwalk View Post
In regards to the pricing, will the per-player group price extend to more than 5 players? I've got 6 players in my campaign, would they be able to buy a bundle of 6 for $5-6 on top of the 5 copy bundle price? Or would they need to buy a 5 copy bundle for $30, plus an additional single copy for another $10?
5 is the highest number of copies per bundle. If you need 6 player copies, you'd need to do the 5 copy bundle for $29.99 and a single copy for $9.99. We chose to stop by bundles of 5 based on feedback we received from our Beta users as to the average number of players per gaming group. We had to draw the line somewhere, so we stopped bundling at 5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GThiel View Post
How will the GM version Interface with the Player Edition? I'm not referring to revealing things in the GM version but how will the Player log in and access it?
A GM will invite a player the Player Edition to participate in their Realm (their game). If a player accepts that invitation, that tells our server that the revealed content can be synced down from "the cloud" to that player.

If you're looking for more specific technical details let me know and I'll pass the answer on to some else.
liz is offline   #21 Reply With Quote