View Single Post
Sendric

Old January 15th, 2018, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyker_katarn View Post
Couple things I've noticed:
  • Thanks for fixing the Factotum class. The only thing that's really missing at this point is the Font of Inspiration feat from the WOTC website: http://archive.wizards.com/default.a.../frcc/20070606. This one might be a bit tricky since it scales with each time the feat is taken (first instance gets one IP, second gets two additional IP, third gets three, and so on).
  • Ok. I'll add this to the list.

Quote:
  • The Martial Study and Martial Stance feats (TOB p31) allow you to select a school, but doesn't trigger a new maneuver selection on the relevant class tab (warblade/crusader/swordsage). This one might also be tricky though since it's a fighter bonus feat as well, which doesn't have a martial stance/maneuver section.
Quote:
That's all I've seen so far; thanks!
Both of these feats are working as intended. If selected as a fighter bonus feat, you must then go to the feat tab to select which class it applies to and which stance/maneuver you want. This will then populate that class's custom ability options with those choices. Admittedly, it is a bit cumbersome. It may be possible to reduce the number of steps required, but since it's working that would be a low priority.
Sendric is offline   #735 Reply With Quote