View Single Post
Conandy

Old December 28th, 2017, 11:31 PM
Gonna bump this thread to say I love what the tactical console offers and have been using it, but it really needs some upgrades, such as:

1. Need to be able to scale the fonts and screen size to make it readable instead of the tiny text it puts on the screen now. I am going blind trying to find combatants in the list.

2. Enemy names need to stay red (or similar color) even after their turn, so I can find them when I need to apply damage or conditions.

3. I would love to be able to indicate a "target" for each combatant as they engage each other with some kind of auto link to apply damage after a hit, just to save my squinting eyes from having to keep searching through the list for their target enemy to apply damage to.

4. Conditions that show up in bold or colors or highlighting and some way to track how long they need to apply.

All these things being said, I LOVE how Hero Lab, the Hero Lab tactical console, and Realm Works work together to import entire encounters at once and run them. I even use the built in initiative rolling cabability and re-roll each round and save a ton of time with it.

Here's hoping the tactical console gets some much needed love soon.
Conandy is offline   #3 Reply With Quote