View Single Post
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 25th, 2007, 08:41 PM
At 11:15 AM 1/20/2007, you wrote:
Quote:
It's a shame that the folks at Lucas Arts are so tied up in the $$$ part of all this and apparently unreasonable in this. Do they even understand what your product does and does not do?
When you're talking about Lucas, folks coming to them to license Star Wars material are usually talking about tens of millions of dollars in mass-produced consumers products. So we're not even a fly on the elephant's behind in comparison. So, while it's definitely an unfortunate reality, I'm not sure it's fair to chastise them for handling it the way they do. It's equivalent to a tiny company like us expecting to get Bill Gates' focused attention about a strategic partnership. It simply isn't a big enough blip on the radar to notice.

Quote:
On another note I imagine that having any opportunity to edit new classes and feats is either down the road or soon to be available. I'm running a D&D 3.5 gmae and one of the players has a Warmage. Apparently not listed in availabel choices in your program. Other than that I'm very happy with it.
Editing classes is mostly in place already, with spellcaster support still missing. Editing of feats is definitely present. I believe that you should be able to add a Warmage in the editable spellcaster release that will hopefully be completed tomorrow night.

Quote:
Oh d20 Modern... support for that under consideration?
Definitely on the list of things we want to do. We're currently evaluating relative priorities for lots of different stuff.

Thanks, Rob
rob is offline   #28