View Single Post
jherber

Old August 14th, 2018, 11:26 AM
1. There seems to be an issue with the max strain calculations: for a character of mine it reports 10 of 12 Strain, but the character has a d8 Vigor and Cyber Tolerance 1 making his max Strain 10, not 12.

2. Hero Lab lists all his Cyberware as "... (Gutterware)," yet HL knows it's all Streetware because if you go to sell any of it, it lists the Streetware value rather than the Gutterware. It also lists the Streetware Strain cost instead of the Gutterware.

3. If you activate the "Interface Zero 2.0" in the configuration window but do not activate the "Science Fiction Companion" you will not get a Cyberware tab in the main window. If you add cyberware then de-select the "Science Fiction Companion" you retain the Cyberware tab.

4. If I try to add two cyber limbs of the same type and number of modules at the same quality level (Gutterware / Streetware / Hyperchrome) the application throws a validation error: "Cyberware exceeds limit on number of uses per item." If you select the same limb of a different quality or number of modules, the application doesn't throw a validation error.

Q. I can't find the TAP Applications anywhere. Not in Gear, not in Cyberware, not in Armory, not in Heavy Gear. Are the T-APPs in there?
jherber is offline   #22 Reply With Quote