View Single Post
Fenris447

Old January 7th, 2022, 12:23 PM
I'm wrapping up Release 3.4. I decided to push out the Items from recent books to the next patch, for the sake of getting all the other stuff into your hands. I'll post the full patch notes soon (though you can see them here). But here's the quick overview:

Release 3.4 - "Academics, Delights, and Dragons" (AD&D)
  • Fizban's Treasury of Dragons - Draconic Gifts, feats, monsters, races, spells, subclasses added.
  • Minsc and Boo's Journal of Villainy - All monsters added.
  • Strixhaven: A Curriculum of Chaos - Backgrounds, feats, monsters, race, and spells added.
  • The Wild Beyond the Witchlight - Backgrounds, monsters, races added.
  • Magic: The Gathering - Amonkhet, Dominaria, Innistrad, and the Adventures in the Forgotten Realms modules all get some love.
  • The usual other stuff; bug fixes, corrected typoes, and some of the 2021 errata.

Up Next: Release 3.5 - "Behold, My (Multiversal) Stuff!"

Here's a brief overview of the stuff I'm planning for the next patch. As always, this is subject to change.
  • Monsters of the Multiverse - Updated and new races, updated and new monsters, and whatever else we get in this upcoming book
  • 2021 (and earlier) Errata - A few things that were updated in the 2021 Errata made it into 3.4. The rest will be done in 3.5. There's also a lot of older, SRD monsters that were updated in previous Errata but never were updated in the LWD version of the SRD. I'll be reviewing those and replacing those monsters with up-to-date Community Pack versions.
  • Items, items, and items - There's a backlog of roughly 165 items from AI, AitFR, EGtW, FToD, MOoT, SACoC, and TWBtW. I want to believe I'll get them all done for 3.5, but I can only promise I'll do as many as I can without going insane.

As always, help is welcome. Whether it's reporting bugs on our GitHub issues page, rewriting descriptive text, or actual programming work, I'd love a hand!

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!

Last edited by Fenris447; January 7th, 2022 at 12:27 PM.
Fenris447 is offline   #945 Reply With Quote