View Single Post
CeaDawg

Old August 3rd, 2012, 02:58 PM
The Dobel Revolution mono bike is not being removed from the dashboard when it is unchecked on the main character to which it belongs to. At first I thought this was caused by a glitch involving some of the mods made to the revolution, but have since found that this is occurring on other characters that have purchased this bike either during character creation, or during game play. Once this vehicle is added to a portfolio the handling of the portfolio slows down to a crawl, even with only the bike and it's owner in the portfolio. This is really bad when several groups are gathered into one portfolio for handling an encounter such as the ambush at the Deer Park Campground in the Dawn of the Artifacts module Midnight. Removing it from the character once the portfolio is stalled out does not improve the situation. I have tried created a stand alone version of the bike as the only character in the portfolio, instead of as a minion, and importing it to the group portfolio. This still slows down the handling of the portfolio, but not to the extent that having it as a minion does. Let me know if you want a copy of the files. I'm running them on an ASUS board with an Intel i3 2.27GHz CPU, 8GB of RAM, & Win 7HP 64b OS.

Oh, in the two cases where the bike as been given to another hero, it has resulted in two of the bikes existing in the portfolio; one on the originating hero and the second on the hero to which the bike was given.

Last edited by CeaDawg; August 3rd, 2012 at 03:00 PM.
CeaDawg is offline   #20