View Single Post
MicrowaveSafe

Old November 23rd, 2011, 10:48 PM
I managed to get a mostly working copy. The one remaining issue I haven't been able to solve is the 1 power selection per 2 magic. I created the Quality with 3 selection choices for the normal 5-6 magic adepts, you could probably create a different quality for different magic levels or someone more familiar with the system than me might be able to solve it.

First it is a quality so that is where we are entering it
1. Create your quality
Next we need a power selection box for every 2 magic and limit the selections to the allowed list
2. Under Fields set the following:
Code:
usrCandid1 = AdeptPower.adCombatSe|AdeptPower.adCritStri|AdeptPower.adImpAbCom|AdeptPower.adImpAttr|AdeptPower.adImpRef|AdeptPower.adKillHand|AdeptPower.adMysArmor
usrCandid2 and usrCandid3 the same. You will also have to add your custom codes if you want to use Counterstrike, Missile Mastery or Quick Draw.

Finally we want to create an Eval script to multiple each of the user selected values by .75 to give the 25% discount
Code:
Phase: Traits, Priority: 5000, Index: 1

Script:
      ~if we're not active, just get out now
      doneif (activated = 0)

~discount selected power points
      If (field[usrChosen1].ischosen <> 0) Then
      field[usrChosen1].chosen.field[trtBPCost].value *= .75
      Endif

~discount selected power points for 2nd power
      If (field[usrChosen2].ischosen <> 0) Then
      field[usrChosen2].chosen.field[trtBPCost].value *= .75
      Endif

~discount selected power points for 3rd power
      If (field[usrChosen3].ischosen <> 0) Then
      field[usrChosen3].chosen.field[trtBPCost].value *= .75
      Endif
You will have to iterate if you are doing more selected power due to higher magic values. I couldn't quite figure out how to do a loop for this, again someone more familiar might be able to clean it up.

Other than that it works based on my testing. You can then just copy this and change the power list for other Ways.
MicrowaveSafe is offline   #2 Reply With Quote