This is how my statblocks currently print, and this is a player character:

Name: Tom Nook
Race: Bugbear
Class: Rogue 1
Medium Humanoid, Chaotic Neutral
Armor Class: 14 (Leather Armor)
Hit Points: 9 (1d8+1)
Speed: 30 ft.
Attributes: Strength 16 (+3), Dexterity 16 (+3), Constitution 13 (+1), Intelligence 8 (-1), Wisdom 10 (+0), Charisma 12 (+1)
Saves: Dexterity +5, Intelligence +1
Skills: Acrobatics +5, Athletics +5, Deception +3, Intimidation +3, Investigation +1, Sleight of Hand +5, Stealth +7
Tools: Alchemist's Supplies (+2), Disguise Kit (+2), Poisoner's Kit (+2), Thieves' Tools (+4)
Senses: Darkvision (60 Feet), passive Perception 10
Languages: Common, Goblin, Thieves' Cant
Challenge: -none-

Sneak Attack (+1d6). Beginning at 1st level, you know how to strike subtly and exploit a foes distraction. Once per turn, you can deal an extra 1d6 damage to one creature you hit with an attack if you have advantage on the attack roll. The attack must use a finesse or ranged weapon.

You don't need advantage on the attack roll if another enemy of the target is within 5 feet of it, that enemy isn't incapacitated, and you don't have disadvantage on the attack roll.

The amount of extra damage increases as you gain levels in this class, as shown in the Sneak Attack column of the Rogue table.
Surprise Attack (1/combat). If you surprise a creature and hit it with an attack on your first turn in combat, the attack deals an extra 2d6 damage to it. You can use this trait only once per combat.

Actions
Unarmed Strike. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to-hit, Reach: 10 ft., one target. Hit: 4 bludgeoning damage.

Bonus Actions
-none-

Reactions

-none-

Equipment
-none-

Hero Lab and the Hero Lab logo are Registered Trademarks of LWD Technology, Inc. Free download at https://www.wolflair.com
TBD

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #9 Reply With Quote