View Single Post
EightBitz

Old September 13th, 2017, 12:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabit View Post
First, EightBitz, thank you SO much for creating this!

Question: Has anyone been able to get the ExtractFiles function to work? Is there a trick to it that I'm missing? I've tried everything I can think of, but it doesn't work. It just fails (no error or anything), and subsequent attempts (until I reboot) give me an error (see attached).

Any assistance is greatly appreciated!

If it helps/matters, here's what I'm using (and yes, that folder is empty except for the CSS and the "realm_files" subfolder):
-Source 'C:\Users\russ\Documents\GAMING\Saltmarsh Campaign\_RW Info\saltmarsh_rw.rwoutput' -Destination 'C:\Users\russ\Documents\GAMING\Saltmarsh Campaign\_RW Info\saltmarsh_rw' -Sort 4 -SimpleImageScale 0 -SmartImageScale 0 -CSSFileName 'RWExport_091b_1.6.css' -Format 'HTML' -Prefix -Suffix -Indent -KeepStyles -ExtractFiles -Force

I've also tried "... -Destination 'C:\Users\russ\Documents\GAMING\Saltmarsh Campaign\_RW Info\saltmarsh_rw\'..." but that hasn't worked, either.
Take off the -Force option, and add a -Log option. So, something like this:

-Source 'C:\Users\russ\Documents\GAMING\Saltmarsh Campaign\_RW Info\saltmarsh_rw.rwoutput' -Destination 'C:\Users\russ\Documents\GAMING\Saltmarsh Campaign\_RW Info\saltmarsh_rw' -Sort 4 -SimpleImageScale 0 -SmartImageScale 0 -CSSFileName 'RWExport_091b_1.6.css' -Format 'HTML' -Prefix -Suffix -Indent -KeepStyles -ExtractFiles -Log 'c:\users\russ\saltmarsh_export.log'
EightBitz is offline   #158 Reply With Quote