View Single Post
Sendric

Old June 4th, 2018, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkTom View Post
Made a Paladin/Ranger character, and took the Devoted Tracker Feat. Wild Empathy did not add up properly, where it should have been +29 (14 lvls Ranger/5 lvls Paladin, +8 Charisma mod and +2 from Handle Animal at 5 ranks) and was a +24.
Fixed for next release.

Quote:
The feat is also supposed to combine Animal Companion and Special Mount (if you take 5 levels of Paladin), and neither the Special Mount or the Animal Companion were able to be improved beyond the base 5 Paladin or 14 Ranger, much less somehow combined. I have a suggestion of making it's own tab.
Yea, I think we'd have to do this through the Other tab. It will require some work. I'll look into it.

Quote:
I also had Multi-class issues in character creation while leveling when Devoted Tracker is suppose to eliminate that with Ranger and Paladin. I was forced to take all 5 levels of Paladin in a row instead of breaking it up as I wanted.
I am unable to reproduce this, and looking at the feat, I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work. Can you provide any additional detail?

Quote:
The Smite worked correctly at +8 to hit and +19 damage, so was the only part of the feat working properly.

I also took the Feat Extra Smite, but instead of giving the character 3 Smites a day, it only had 2 Smites a day listed. For some strange reason Extra Smite seems to have a category selection (that gave me no options) in the Feats category, when it just gives a flat bonus to any Smite ability of +2 a day, specially when you can take it multiple times and it stacks.
Temporary fix: Open "Custom - Book Mods" and navigate to the General - > Specials tab. Find xSmiteEvi2 and add the tag "User.Smite" by clicking on the Tags button in the upper right. This will allow the feat to choose the smite ability and add to your smite total. I will need to look more into this to find a better total solution.

Quote:
It seems that the Stone of Good Luck does not work properly with giving it's +1 Luck Bonus to Saves, Skills, and Ability checks.
This is actually a core bug. I can provide a temporary fix in the next release that will work until core is updated.

Last edited by Sendric; June 4th, 2018 at 03:20 PM.
Sendric is offline   #774 Reply With Quote