View Single Post
kbs666

Old February 12th, 2019, 07:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MNBlockHead View Post
The ability to render text in player view in a more stylistic way, would indeed be cool. For example, add a "handout" snippet style and then have a submenu of some font and background styles (medieval fantasy, sci fi, etc.). So when you share with players it displays as calligraphy on a parchment, for example. The ability to design your own handout styles would be nice as well.

I expect, however, that something like this would be pretty low on the dev priority and we'll need to continue relying on image snippets (i.e. creating our handouts in another program, saving as an image, and adding to a topic as an image snippet).
Doing it manually isn't really an option for the details of every NPC and location in my world. It's huge. As I get time I have been adding character portraits from Daz3d, I work with a 3d artist who has taught me to do some really cool stuff with Blender and Daz. I just wish I could follow half of what he says.

So adding some sort of style to the displayed text, only in player view, would definitely help.

my Realm Works videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZU...4DwXXkvmBXQ9Yw
kbs666 is offline   #9 Reply With Quote