View Single Post
EightBitz

Old February 13th, 2017, 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Lord Galen View Post
@ Eightbitz ... while I have enjoyed your posts in the past and certainly your community support has been stellar, got to say I disagree with this one. It has only slowed.... LWD still sends out polls and then proceeds with what they feel is needed regardless of the feedback. I do understand some is based on economic survivability and whom they develop partnered relationships with.. but with those as Zotek so rightly points out, are the vangards that drive the path forward, there is no real need to raise false hope with polls that are skewed or at best simply a weathervane.
I think in principle, though, we agree. My community support HAS been stellar.

No, no, I'm kidding. My community support is modeled after others who've worked on the community packs, on Doctor Who, on GURPS Lite (even though that one was pulled, at the request of Steve Jackson Games, whom I've stopped supporting).

But back to the matter at hand. I'm not saying everyone should go out and buy RW right now based on future promises. Nor am I saying everyone should have their players buy licenses for player view. Until the Import Export feature was released, Realm Works has mostly been collecting dust on my machine for quite a long time.

What I AM saying is that if you've already invested, and if you've held out this long, this is the wrong time to jump ship.

But everyone's gotta do what they gotta do. I'm not trying to insult or shame anyone. I hope that whoever gives up here and moves on finds something that'll make them happy. I just think the timing is wrong.
EightBitz is offline   #16 Reply With Quote