View Single Post
dungeonguru

Old July 20th, 2018, 08:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueArcher View Post
So, it seems the fault with skills lays in the program. For some reason, the character cannot have any skills marked as proficient! I tried to rebuild the character from the ground up yet when I got to the skills tab, I was unable to select any.

This seems to have affected the Sorcerer and the Fighter (Bannaret - Purple Dragon Knight) but the others - Cleric, Paladin, Rogue, Ranger - appear to be fine.

OK, that almost sounds like for this character you've had something change the way proficiencies work in your options? If you hit Ctrl-K on an affected character check to make sure you've not turned on any of the optional rules - Background Profiency for instance turns off the ability to apply proficiencies to the race, class and backgrounds. Which means you have to use adjustments and such to get them back (not sure why this is an option, but that's the way it is).

The printing issue you had might be a similar problem with the character options but I can't replicate it. I copied a spear, made it a longspear and it shows up on the print and statblock equipment.
dungeonguru is offline   #3 Reply With Quote