View Single Post
weogarth

Old August 12th, 2018, 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silevon View Post
I rarely come here (once or twice a year) but I drop in once in a while to see what's up with development.

I just wanted to say that despite the almost halted progress on this program I still love it. I stopped using it for a long while because at one point it would crash if you breathed on it. I give it another shot, saw some wonderful updates, and have been using it constantly since. It's one of the few tools that I have that helps me keep my stuff straight with Shadowrun. I used it at one point for Pathfinder as well.

I still look forward to any further updates and I hope more will be done with it eventually. It is sad to see it in its current state but I hope eventually the ball will get rolling on it again.

I'd love to see a community content section in this forum or something where people can post their creations (I saw some submission guidelines). I'd also love to see some more icons (I saw an old post about that) or a way to put my own into the files because there's a limited number I can use for a modern setting like Shadowrun.

But, keep up the good work! I look forward to hopefully seeing more eventually.
Yup. Still better CM tool than anything else out there.

Gary
Assistant Calendar Champion (retired)

GM: D&D 3.5 homegrown Local/Small Scale campaign
GMing blog: http://www.undiscoveredworlds.com
weogarth is offline   #547 Reply With Quote