View Single Post
Sendric

Old January 17th, 2014, 04:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TobyFox2002 View Post
Quite Certain. Some regions have only one race that can be chosen, but most have more than one. Most races have one or two bonus feats in common but not all of them.

I finished entering the feats for Players Guide to Faerun yesterday, so I'm quite familiar with them and how they interact with regions. I was out for most of the day. But already I have started connecting the regions with them. It takes nearly 10mins for each region... With 81 regions (and I think I am missing some). I am beginning to realize what you meant by, "This probably isn't optimal if you have a lot of feats involved." a few days ago.

However, it will be all the more satisfying when it is complete. I predict I should have it all done within a week. Not including races such as, Planetouched, Gnoll, Centaur, Oroc, Tanaruk, as they are either not entered in yet or do not have tags for races.

I am hoping I can find a way to speed the process up. The time consuming process is matching the thingid to the list.
Yea. My Tome of Battle project is also time-consuming so I feel your pain.

Gnoll should have the race tag already. The Race.Centaur tag exists but oddly enough the Centaur race wasn't applying it. I don't see the other races in the community set. If you want me to send you the most recent MM1 file, let me know. If there are other races I can apply tags to, let me know that as well.
Sendric is offline   #40 Reply With Quote