View Single Post
TobyFox2002

Old January 15th, 2014, 04:48 AM
Well, I've gotten the language portion of this settled. An can even force an automatic language to change based on what race (bootstrap conditions).

Here is the next part, and for that I just need a bit of direction. What code may have an example.

I want to create drop down list of the available feats that changes based on the heroes race.

I can add feats to that list with Custom Expressions. thingid.fXXX|thingid.fXXX. But I cannot figure out how to limit the choices based on what race is selected. Nor can I seem to figure out how add a feat based on the selection.

I've looked at Aberrant Blood from LoM, and Draconic Heritage from Complete Arcane for a hint, and I have gotten a lot of information from both, but not quite what I'm looking for.

I think I could probably do it using the method from Aberrant Blood if I created a special ability for each feat, (which I'd rather not do).

The question I have is,
First: Is it even possible to have the choice of feats listed in the drop down menu change BASED on what race you have selected.

Two: How does one connect the choice of feat with bootstrapping the feat to the character.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #31 Reply With Quote