View Single Post
Nikmal

Old July 18th, 2011, 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dgrm44 View Post
1. All data from all Pathfinder products. All monsters, feats, spells etc.

2. Complete tactical control over your combats including auto tracking of effects and total rounds. Automatically adjusting the stats per effect as they are active and later inactive. This includes all buffs/debuffs/spells/conditions/etc/etc.

3. Able to read the data in each of the columns in the main window, too much info gets cut-off. Just seems very cheaply done. The overall UI needs improvement including where the tactical console shows up in relation to the main window. The fonts and overall look could also use a slight update.
Everything you are complaining about is in the software already. Being picky about where the tactical console shows up is just nit picking too. The GUI is a personal preference as well.. If you do not like it there are more that do. Not everyone is going to be happy over aesthetics and such when it comes down to personal preference.

All conditions are in the game. All spells as far as buffs and such are NOT hard to add yourself if you like. But as far as them being in.. not hard to figure out from there. I do so quite easily.

You do complain about a lot of little things in these forums DGRM44 I wish that you would be truly happy. But the things I am seeing here do not warrant your saying it is incomplete because of the UI for the most part and some other minor issues. Remember not everyone is going to be happy with everything.
Nikmal is offline   #7 Reply With Quote