View Single Post
Duggan
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 13th, 2017, 04:54 AM
Character creation consists of picking a Command Package, picking a Background Package, picking a Sophont Type, spending the skill points (For non-AI, 40 points + 10 per survived Ablative Meat if it's a promoted Grunt), calculating the derived statistics, background details.

Company creation is supposed to be a step after the players are all built, and involves buying the equipment.

After that, I suppose you'd add equipment to individual players from the Company store.

If I set up character advancement, it's similarly simple. There's in-game adjustments (Mayhem cards, or circumstances can change skills) and at the end of each adventure, the players get 3 skill points (2 of which need to be spent on skills used in-adventure, but that's an out-of-context problem).

Hmm... I need to see if there's a way to handle one slightly different die for the standard 3d6 checks so that we can check for Mayhem if we are actually using the die roller. There's also a variety of (number)d6 checks for things like weapon damage.
Duggan is offline   #6 Reply With Quote