View Single Post
Lawful_g
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old October 14th, 2011, 12:03 PM
I'd mentioned that I've been busy since getting back from Korea 2 months ago, but that I was continuing to learn about the program a lot. In truth I've been working with Colen and Mathias on the core program in a sort of apprenticeship which has now concluded with me being hired on as a full time employee.

Some of you may have guessed that I'd been working with the company for some time as an independent contractor, but this move puts me in a whole new category. Unfortunately, to avoid any semblance of impropriety, I must suspend any further work on non-core d20 material for the community files. That which I have already done is fine to remain publicly available on Chiefweasel's website.

It's not all bad news though. I hope that in my new position I will be able to continue improving both Pathfinder and 3.5 so that things will be easier for subsequent fan coding. One project on my horizons for example, is to incorporate the Monster Manual work I had previously done into the core product. I'll also continue to give advice around here on the forums, so anyone who wants to pick up the mantle of the community files, feel free to ask for help.

To signify the break and avoid confusion between pre and post employment posts, I'll be moving to a new ID on the forums. See you guys on the other side and keep on coding!
Lawful_g is offline   #1 Reply With Quote