View Single Post
darkvector

Old April 7th, 2013, 09:05 PM
Just because i only joined the forum the other day dosnt mean im a troll i have had lone wolf products for over 5 years i mearly decided to have a look on the forum worst mistake i ever made . I realise that the site is volenterly updated but i was mearly objecting to the way you answered his question which could have been much more tolerant. Dont tell me you dint mean as a (oh blast another person asking me a dumb question that i dont have time for id better show whos boss ) and even if you did make it with another intent then you obviosly havent got it across well. As to your sig well i think you should rethink it if you represent the site in any capacity its ok if your an individual but not as a person who updates. Its allso very easy to tell people if you dont like it then do it yourself not a very helpfull or mature comment as
the way you do updates would stuff it up time and time again and besides i pay a licencing fee to keep the files current...... anyways good day to you again.
darkvector is offline   #12