View Single Post
spannclann

Old August 24th, 2018, 07:59 AM
From en5ider - 61 - Speaking with fists The Pugilist Martial Archetype has the Heavyweight class special. which says:

"Beginning when you choose this archetype at 3rd level, whenever you are not wearing armor or using a shield, your AC equals 10 + your Dexterity modifier + your Constitution modifier. Additionally, you gain proficiency with unarmed strikes, and they deal improved damage as per the Fist-Fighting Table, above. Whenever you make an unarmed strike with nothing in either your main hand or off-hand, your unarmed strike’s damage die increases by one step (from 1d4 to 1d6, 1d6 to 1d8, and so on). This damage increase cannot be used in conjunction with Sneak Attack or extra attacks granted by Martial Arts or Flurry of Blows."

However, it does not update the unarmed strike damage as per their table (where ever it is) and the manual also states:

"Characters with feats that improve
unarmed strike damage such as Grappler and
Tavern Brawler count as one level higher for the
purposes of unarmed strike damage."

These do not update the unarmed strike damage either. I am not a n00b to computers, but I am a n00b to editing Hero Lab. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. I may name my second borne after you!
spannclann is offline   #1 Reply With Quote