View Single Post
Grey Mage

Old April 9th, 2018, 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EightBitz View Post
The reality of the situation is not news, nor has it been for while. BJ is not the owner of LWD, and has not been the decision-maker. But now, in her new role, she has some degree of effectiveness that she did not have before, and she has promised to use her newfound powers only for good and not for evil.

She's trying to change directions here, and she's trying to do it for our collective benefit. Communications like this are more than we've had in the past. As long as she keeps at least communicating, I'll keep extending my encouragement and support.
I have to give this a bit +1!

Things have happened in the past that have upset, even angered some of the people here. They (as individuals) have chosen to cling to statements that were made and then not followed through on. And get more upset, more angry... Did any of this change anything no. Save to make them feel validated in their feelings.

Personally, I feel that if you are not happy with what HAS happened then you should process that and move on. But some people would rather choose to be unhappy than let it go and move on... either by literally moving on or by simply saying 'OK...' and then choosing to wait patiently for new developments.

But that is just my take...
Grey Mage is offline   #67 Reply With Quote