View Single Post
Svartsalf

Old December 18th, 2023, 10:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel V View Post
Per Paizo's treatment of content, anything printed with the same name is errata and has been applied as such. Alignment we've also removed across the board per the underlying system change, as many things that previously interacted with it were changed, and have instead increased the emphasis on edicts and anathema.

Making a remaster character allows use of the new content (anything with a new name) and the new versions of classes, whereas non-remaster will use the old versions of classes. Any errata (new printing of same name) will always be applied.

Other than the addition of spirit damage in place of aligned damage (and holy/unholy), it's basically a bunch of minor balance changes and a new coat of paint. Is there anything in particular you were looking for that you aren't finding?

Thank you I guess I was just weirded out, I thought that the alignment change wasn't errata as such. Just part of the remaster going forward not backdated. Not a big deal for me though, rather I'm joining a new group and they are using OG still so just have to nut that out with them.
Svartsalf is offline   #4 Reply With Quote