View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old November 21st, 2016, 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimwhit View Post
Sorry if this has been asked, but I'm getting MAJOR errors loading my 3.5 character. I've attached a screen of the errors, plus a screen showing that I have the dataset installed (and I double-clicked it and downloaded the latest, to make sure.

This just started within the last week or so. When I go to configure the character, none of the 3.5 material is available to select. I checked the data folder and it's all still there. I'm sure it's something simple, but I can't figure it out. Any help?
Either you are getting errors when loading d20 which causes HL to fall into safe mode. Or you really didn't load the Community Pack. The second screen shot just shows that you can access the "Sever" that has the pack but not that you installed it.

Start HL and then d20. If you get any errors at this point RIGHT CLICK and copy them into this thread so we can help.

If no errors are displayed go to "Tools->Manage Third Party Updates" and make sure you actually see "d20 Community Set (v1.18)". If you don't see that make sure you follow all the steps in THIS pdf including downloading and installing.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #589 Reply With Quote