View Single Post
Rev Haus 235

Send a message via AIM to Rev Haus 235 Send a message via Yahoo to Rev Haus 235

Old June 29th, 2014, 06:45 PM
Well, I kind of got the special power to work. The math is off though because its using Rogue.
It should start with 1 use at first level, and then get an additional use at 3rd level, and so on.

Also, the variant class wants me to either replace an individual level with this class, or replace all levels. Is there a way to just replace certain levels with it?

I thought that a variant class would allow for special ability progression to flow the way I am trying to make it, but its not working out very well.
It's supposed to be a prestige class for a rogue, but the levels in it are supposed to keep adding to the normal rogue levels for purposes of gaining special abilities at various levels, so that Sneak Attack keeps going up, along with Trap Sense and what not.
I've tried making a Prestige Class, but it doesn't count for the levels of those special abilities. I've gotten some of the special abilities to track correctly, by changing when I gain them in the Prestige class. I would have to figure out how to change when I get the bumps in rogue abilities like Sneak Attack, Trap Sense and the like.

Last edited by Rev Haus 235; June 29th, 2014 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Change of progress
Rev Haus 235 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote