View Single Post
Aaron

Old November 13th, 2011, 12:50 PM
Thanks Kendall, but you should have seen me sweating through the Pathfinder bug thread's 60+ pages. This hardly seems long compared to that. Here are the list of bugs I have fixed for the next release (though I am not sure exactly when that would be, hopefully in the next month or so).

The Countryborn feat had an incorrect line break in its description.
The Psionic Fist's Monk Abilities class ability had no description.
The size Adjustment was not increaseing the damage of Unarmed Strike.
Drow were missing their racial spell like abilities.
The Assassin Class was looking up all spells when choosing which spells can be learned, now correctly looks up only Assassin spells.
The Blackguard class was counting as able to turn undead before reaching 3rd level.
The Paladin class was counting as able to turn undead before reaching 5th level.
The Extra Turning feat was missing a linebreak, and would throw errors if added to a hero that could not turn undead.
The Druid/Ranger's Wild Empathy class feature was not calculating or displaying its bonus.
The Druidic Avenger class variant's No Spontaneous Casting class ability was misspelled "Sontaneous".
The Druidic Avenger class variant's penalty is now applied to wild empathy.
In the editor it was impossible to create a class variant's without choosing something to override the Will save progression.
The Javelin was not passing its penalty to melee attacks up to masterwork/magic versions.
The Javelin of Lightning was not gaining a +1 attack bonus for being masterwork.
The attribute bonus to PP for psionic classes was not calculating correctly for characters with psionic attributes of 10-11.
The Ranger with Wild Shape class variant was not removing ranger Combat Styles.
The Amulet of Natural Fists was not adding its enhancement bonus to natural attacks.
The Far Shot feat was only increasing the range increment of thrown weapons by 50%, instead of increasing by 100%.
The Hound Archon race was not gaining SR.
The Homunculus race was not making Constitution a Non-attribute, instead it was subtracting 10, which put CON at 0, throwing an error.
The Weapon Focus and Weapon Specialization feat lines were missing a line break in their descriptions.
The Weapon Focus and Weapon Specialization feat lines were not applying bonuses when bootstrapped with a Target tag.
The Tiger was missing its special stating the conditional Hide bonus in tall grass.
The Dire Wolf was not gaining its +2 racial bonus to Spot and Listen.
Many creatures that had Weapon Focus or Improved Natural Attack had applied the effects directly when bootstrapping the natural attack. This meant that the relevent feats would not show on the Feats tab, and in the case of Improved Natural Attack, meant it could be taken once more to increase that weapon's damage again without causing a validation error.
The following races were getting double bonuses from having a swim speed: Bear (Polar), Gargoyle (Kapaocinth), Ogre (Merrow).
The following races were getting double bonuses from having a climb speed: Fiendish Dire Rat, Lizard.
The Shocker Lizard race was getting an incorrect +2 bonus to Swim.
The Formian race was not correctly bootstrapping the Damage Resistance, Sonic ability.
The Halfling Racial save bonus was incorrectly stating that the bonus to all saves was +2 in the description.
The Elf (Drow) race stated gets a +2 to all saves vs spell like abilities/spells, actually only gets that bonus to Will saves.
The Leopard race stated gets a +4 to Hide in Tall Grasses/Undergrowth, but unlike most other cats, it does not gain this ability.
The Whale races lacked a special stating -4 Listen/Spot penalty if their Blindsense is negated.
The Lizardfolk race was gaining the Common language by default.
The Druid's Wild Shape ability was not using the hTotal field to generate its name and description, so adding charges to it would not cause the name to change.
The Paladin's Smite Evil ability was not using the hTotal field to generate its name and description, so adding charges to it would not cause the name to change.
Familiar's Intelligence was defaulting to 10, rather than advancing and changing as the master gains levels. Now the familiar will gain the Int granted by the master, or its own Intelligence if that is higher (in the case of Improved Familiars).
Modified speed (after an enhancement bonus for example) was not being properly reduced by armor or encumberance.
The Shot on the Run feat had an incorrect pre-req, stating it needed a BAB of +1 instead of +4.
The Glove of Storing was not a container.
The Scabbard of Keen Edges was not a container.
The Wilder's Psychic Enervation class ability was missing.

If you don't see your bug reported here it was either already fixed (for example missing the Value 5 and 10 tags), I could not reproduce it, or it is something not for me to do (Power attack does not have an adjustment in d20, so I didn't address the Double Weapon not working thing, though if you have questions on your own adjustment I may be able to help), or it was noted for later fixing.

As for the attack and damage bonus fields, I have some ideas on that that involve creating new fields and having them inherit from existing fields and making new macros. It's a whole thing that is gonna be a bit of a project. I'll have to run it by the boss before I start, and I've got a lot of other projects already in the chute, so it may be a while.
Aaron is offline   #168