View Single Post
marroon69

Old October 16th, 2022, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djc664 View Post
Warning - I have NO official insight or information.

I honestly think Paizo forced a non-disclosure so Lone Wolf can't technically say (hence the LONG silences on any question to PF1 support), but PF1 integration is never going to happen.

PF2E is the premier official integration for Foundry VTT, and honestly is really smooth. Supporting two systems is twice the cost. Adding new features amplifies this.

Why would they help enable essentially a competitor to their own flagship product?

I think the only reason we even have PF1 in Hero Lab Online today is timing of it and since it was already in there and working, no sense in ripping it out to backlash, but if Paizo had its way, it would be gone from here.

I'd love to be wrong, but the more I've learned about Paizo and the people running that show, the less I respect them and their practices.
That is so weird that you feel they will not support PF1, I mean they just released pocket editions of some of the older PF1 books I beleive. Plus they announced Print on demand on DriveThruRpg.

https://paizo.com/community/blog/v57...-PrintonDemand

Seems like they are still supporting it. Right there is no new content besides third party stuff but that is to be expected.
marroon69 is offline   #36 Reply With Quote